-->

Welcome to 1HP

Welcome again to 1HP

What is 1HP damage in Real Life?

When you are lying on your bed

using your phone.. and you get hit

Yes, my friend gravity.

28 January 2017

ChinmayVlogs YouTube Vlogger

Self Story 001

Promotion Post

I'm Chinmay Singh, currently a B.Tech 3rd year, Computer Science Student
I have recently Started Vlogging on Youtube

Here are the Links
Channel : ChinmayVlog https://www.youtube.com/c/chinmayvlog

Some of the videos 
Pulsar 200 NS vs Honda CB Trigger 150 | Racing 


Coldest Bike Ride | 8 Degree Temperature


1000 degree | Hot Knife vs Plastic Chair


A day with Indian Parkour Champion | Mujahid Habib | Leonine


I am Looking for *Co-vlogging* as "*The more we are the far we can reach*"
I am Interested in Vlogging, Pranks, Tech Reviews, Traveling and acting kind of videos.

Looking for people to work with

Contact : Whatsapp +91-9540004264

I have a rich experience in making videos, building stories and customizations. I am also good at Web Development, Photoshop, Psychology and Problem Solving. I love to share knowledge with the World. Thank you for reading my articles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment